Dominique Weasley [Gryffindor, Sixth] Jul 7, 2008 2:50:33 GMT -5
Post by Dominique Weasley on Jul 7, 2008 2:50:33 GMT -5
(( DominiqueNicole Weasley ))
"Jealously is always the best compliment*"
Dominique Nicole Weasley
Date Born»» [/b]
Sexual Orientation»» [/b]
Blood Status»» [/b]
9 ½ inches
Phoenix feather core
Dominique is a very outgoing individual. She doesn’t believe in sugar coating things because once you find the truth it will only hurt you more, because of this Dominique can be very blunt about things and can often say things that get her into trouble. Even though Dominique is a very blunt person she is still nice and will help someone even if she can’t stand them. When it comes to guys Dominique is very flirtatious though if she doesn’t see a guy in the certain light she will tell him so he is not to get hurt.
First Impression»» [/b]
Dominique can come off at first as intimidating. She is one of those people who seems like they have everything together even if they don’t. She is very approachable and loved to make new friends no matter what social group they are in.
Self Image»» [/b]
Dominique is very hard on herself. She strives for perfection and anything less than that doesn’t sit well with her. Even though she seems like she has it together in the back of her mind her is always second guessing herself.
Positive Traits»» [/b]
-Dominique outgoing personality can be seen as one of her best traits. Dominique has always been one of the first people to introduce themselves to a new student no matter the house or the bloodlines. With her outgoing personality Dominique is always quick to make friends with just about anyone as long as they are willing.
-Dominique doesn’t think that anyone should be looked down upon just because of their families blood or their wealth. She is often time described as being too nice for her own good. People at times think that she will be easily taken advantage of because of how nice she is, even though people believe that it’s far from true.
-Dominique inherited this trait from her grandfather. As a young girl if Dominique set her mind to something it was accomplished within the week. Her grandfather always looked on her as something as a prodigy because of how easily she could accomplish things.
- Secret Keeper: If you want something to never be repeated again Dominique is the person to tell. Her father used to call her his little secret safe. He did this because if you were to tell Dominique a secret she’d keep it locked up tighter than even Gringott’s could.
- Honesty is one of Dominique’s most liked traits. You can always count on her to tell you the truth even if it might hurt. Dominique has always thought that no matter the circumstances one should never lie because in the end the truth will come out and you’ll be the one who gets burned.
Negative Traits»» [/b]
-Thank the great Molly Weasley for this trait. If you get on Dominique’s bad side of her temper watch out. Her grandmother once told a family friend that she could probably even out yell her.
-This is from her Uncle Ron, Dominique has a hard time admitting defeat. She will fight until she believes that she has proven her point no matter what the point is.
-Growing up visiting her grandparents at the Burrow Dominique strove for everything to be perfect. Although a lost cause in that house, at school everything in her dorm room has a place and is in that place unless being used
-Everything has to be put in a certain place in a certain order. That’s why they invented organizational tools, isn’t it?
- Because she inherited her mother’s looks, Avery can often be found looking at her self in a mirror and comparing herself to those around her. No matter how hard her grandmother pounded into her head that looks don’t matter Dominique could always be found rolling her eyes and working to improving her looks with the tiniest things.
-With a mother as fashion obsessed as Dominique it is very unlikely you will find another girl who loves shopping and fashion as much as she does.
- A natural bookworm at heart Dominique is often content just sitting outside on a nice say with a good book.
-Socializing is one thing Dominique can’t get enough of. She loves to meet new and make new friends. You can never have too many friends, can you?
- Belonging to a family that is very Quidditch oriented it was only a matter of time when Dominique would fall in love with the sport.
-Dominique loves to run, she uses running as an escape from the stress of her life. She can be found running no matter the condition outside. She has to stay in shape in order to keep up with the life she lives at home with her family.
- Why lie? You’ll only get caught in the end and then you lose people’s trust. With Avery if you lose her trust more than likely you won’t get it back.
- Attention seekers
-There is no point in being a attention seeker. If anything it is nothing but annoying.
- Bugs (any kind)
- EEEK! They are gross!! Who likes them?
- YUCK!! Why on earth would you like them? They are weird
-You are who you are for a reason. Why change that?
Eye Color»» [/b]
Hair Color»» [/b]
Skin Color»» [/b]
Body Build»» [/b]
Distinctive Features»» [/b]
Dominique’s smile can be classified as one of her distinctive features. She can always be found with a smile on her face. You know something is wrong when her hundred watt smile isn’t gracing her face. Another distinctive feature is her heart shaped birth mark that is below her right shoulder blade. Dominique’s hair is the feature that always sets her apart from everyone. Her softly curling golden locks can be seen from across the great hall and everyone would know who they belong to.
Dress Style»» [/b]
Dominique’s sense of style can easily be seen as being inherited from her mother. She is always seen with a long silver chain that has a Fleur-de-lis charm hanging off the end. If you look closely enough you can see the light etchings of the words “Pour notre belle fille de bébé. avec la maman d'amour et le papa” which translates to “For our beautiful baby girl. With love mom and dad.” Along with her necklace she can usually be found in jeans and a tank top or a sweater dress. Her shoes no matter the outfit are always jimmy choos.
(( nothingtoseeyouthrough ))
Social Status»» [/b]
Dominique isn’t sure where she stands in the social circles of Hogwarts. Even with her outgoing personality she still worries about what people think of her. Dominique hopes that as the school yeah proceeds she’ll gain a better understanding of where she stands in the Hogwarts social scene. With the teachers and parents of the Hogwarts community she is very well know and well liked. Most parents love her from the first meeting and that fact is only more enhanced as they spend time with her. The teachers when they first meet Dominique can’t believe how lucky they got, with a student who not only seemingly gets perfect scores but also is willing to help another student no matter the bloodlines or house.
Career Goal»» [/b]
Dominique had considered many career options in her sixteen years of life. The options have gone from being a medi-witch all the way to working in the ministry. The one career option that has always stayed with her ,however, is to become a professor and author of an easy to understand set of books for magical students.
Taken Courses&Grades»» [/b]
- Charms :: O
- Potions :: O
- Transfiguration :: E
- Arithmancy :: E
- Defense Against Dark Arts :: O
- Ancient Runes:: E
Favorite Classes»» [/b]
[/li][li] Potions: Dominique has always loved the idea of creating a potion with just a few ingredients. As a child Dominique was often times getting in trouble with the messes she would create while her mother and father were away, only to be reprimanded once they returned from their outing. Continuing with her passion for potions she easily gets O’s when it comes to grades in Potions class.
[/li][li] Arithmancy: Both Dominique parents have been working in a sector of Gringotts for as long as she can remember. It was only natural that Dominique would have a love for numbers in magic as her parents did.
Hated Classes»» [/b]
[/li][li]Ancient Runes: She finds this class incredibly dull but manages to pull of the perfect scored regardless of how she feels about the class. She signed up for this class after much of her parents urging after telling them it could greatly help her in future careers. Even though she didn’t believe it she took the class to appease them and gain their approval.
[/li][li]Transfiguration: Dominique can’t believe that this class is actually mandatory. She to put it quite simply thinks this class if for the birds. She doesn’t see how transforming a rat into a cup is going to solve any problems. Even though she does well in this class she could always improve her grade if she just tries but finds she doesn’t want to.
(( iwassodrowsythen ))
- Growing up Weasley can be anyone’s guess at just how much fun she had as a child. Spending her days at the Burrow growing up she got to relive the war through the stories her uncles and aunts would tell her. Throughout the years Dominique would daydream about what it must have been like for her family during the war. She also realized as she got older the danger that her family went through to help the wizarding community and is grateful everyday they are alive and well.
- Dominique spent most of her childhood at the Burrow because of her parents work in Egypt. With her parents working so far away from Hogwarts they felt it would be better for her to Stay at the Burrow with her grandparents.
- After Dominique’s parents were transferred to the Gringgotts bank in Diagon Alley she moved back into the house she lived in as a Baby. Even though she now lived with her parents in a small community in London they all still made frequent trips to the burrow for family dinners which occurred every Thursday night at precisely 6 o’clock.
- Being the middle child of her immediate family there was always a sibling to talk to. Dominique’s elder sister Victorie was and still is Dominique’s role model. Dominique would often times go into Victorie’s room and just watch her sister packing for school when she was too young to attend. Now that Victorie is 21 and living on her own Dominique doesn’t get to see her sister as often but they do correspond through owl almost daily.
- One of the happiest days from Dominique’s childhood is when her younger brother Louis was born. She was so excited to finally be the older sister. As Louis was growing up Dominique would do anything and everything for her little brother. When she first started attending school Dominique wanted to stay home to be with her little brother but was later persuaded that she needed to go to school and that she would get to see him soon.
- When Dominique first started school she was sent to the school in France that her mother attended as a girl. She at first was sent to her mother’s alma matter because her mother felt that Dominique would be better suited for the life at the French wizarding school.
- Her parents later decided it would be best if she went to Hogwarts with the rest of her family, especially with her parents being so far away in Egypt. Although she is competitive she is the most competitive within her family. Growing up Dominique would often times have races and competitions with her cousins. Though she didn’t always win she still had a blast competing with her cousins Rose and Hugo.
- Now is her sixth year at Hogwarts with her family and she can’t believe how close the future is. She still isn’t completely set on what she wants to do with her life but she knows no matter what it is she decided her family will support her. ---------------------------------(( solong&goodnight ))
Other Characters Here»» [/b]
How You Found the Site»» [/b]
Character's Playby»» [/b]