Re: Wesley Gilbert Borgin [Hufflepuff, Seventh] Jan 8, 2009 17:07:08 GMT -5
Post by Wes Borgin on Jan 8, 2009 17:07:08 GMT -5
'cause this is the only prayer i know
DATE OF BIRTH
- March 19, 1924
DATE OF DEATH
- June 8, 1942
- 97 (seventeen in looks)
- He doesn't really have one. He thinks he's going to hell for what he is and that he can't change that no matter what. What's the point of believing he could get into heaven when he knows he can't.
SPECIAL ABILITY, BREED
- Owns Borgin and Burkes, student
- 11 1/2 inches, Pine, Phoniex Feather
- The Professor
The Professor is the most unusual match for one such as Wes. Prof, as he is called, is more human than he is dog. He has an intellegent nature best compared to an old man. His barking is more like gruffs coming from an elderly, stubborn man who has seen all the world and lived every human experience and is now listening to a young whipper-snapper claim he's braver than any man that's ever lived.
The Professor has lived with Wes for going on 10 years now and has his owner convinced that he will live forever.
The Proffessor is completely black with intellegent onyx eyes and wispy hairs that hang over like fluffy eyebrows that will occasionally help him form facial expressions. Prof's favorite expression is knitting his eyebrows together in a look that can either go inquiry or that parenting glare.
Prof has been Wes's only companion for a while now. They were united when Wes was hiding out in a barn with a coven and a family's terrier had puppies running around. Wes instantly took a liking to Prof and stole him away.
And, if Wes gets caught sneaking Prof into the school in his hoodie pocket, Prof would like the Headmistress to know that he has disapproved of this plan from the start.
a new, improved modern way to feel[/B][/COLOR]
- Most people steer clear of Wes and though it kills him, he stays clear of most people. His sheer size wards people off, him being big and bulsturous. But, they know what he is and therefore it is hard to make friends. Besides, who would like to make friends with a monster. He doesn't let on he's a vampire for this reason. He loves talking to people, but unfortunately he puts off this vibe that warns people away. Some girls are drawn to his beauty. More of his friends are girls when he does manageto make friends.
- He's never been the type to judge himself or others around him. He's always been easy going and the wannabee tough guy. He likes to challenge himself and he likes it if he makes someone laugh. He doesn't hate what he's become either. He figures that if he just goes with his gut he'll be fine. So, far he thinks himself one damn fine looking old man.
The only thing he beats himself up over is when he lost control as a newborn and killed a woman. He remembers her and how good she tasted and it sickens him that he liked it. He almost starved himself after that. That was his biggest meltdown. After that he despised himself for a while. Was disgusted actually. He started thinking himself a monster.
Another thing he tears himself up about is that he wasn't there when his mom died. That was a big thing for him. He'd been a comeplete Mama's boy and that he had avoided her since he was seventeen nearly killed him.
But, he is usually happy when he's not in those emo trips about those two things.
- Charasmatic- Wes has come to the grand conclusion that he is a people person. He's always been drawn to people. People are his thing. His mother had once said that he could go sell cars for muggles or give tours of the ministry cause that was the only thing he was useful for. But, he believes his people skills qualify him for a position at the school.
- Talkative- One of the things his mother had given him was his apt to talk to people. He, like his mother -though she denies it-, is a great talker. He can talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime, any place, any situation. During his first six years of Hogwarts he'd always get in trouble for talking and had gotten several lengthy howlers about how he should keep his trap shut and take after his mother.
- Strong- He's always had brute strength on his side. He'd shot up like a weed and filled out with strong muscles like his father. He is obessed with sports and working out building him into his strong, built self. He's always strong in character. He doesn't allow stuff to mess with him. His family had taken advatage of this strength and made him a bookie during the summers when he was home. Not that they needed another one, but he did stand 4 inches taller than his oldest brother and could hit harder than his father.
- Loving- He's always had a loving nature about him. He'll attach himself to something and he can't let it go. He still has a blanket he's had since he was two. He has always been a lover of all things. He can't really bring himself to hate someone or something.
- Persistent- If he sets his mind to it, he's going to make it happen, no matter what it takes. Say, for instance, that you want him to find a book that's only got three copies published and only one in England. He'll disappear for a couple of days and the next time you see him he's handing you that book you wanted. He loves a challenge and will do everything in his power to overcome it.
- Passionate-He's passionate about everything he does. He puts his soul into whatever task he's given. If he finds a girl he likes, she's his world. If he finds a hobby he can do well -say whittling- then he'll make anything he can until you're drowing in wooden bunnies and cats. It goes along with his persistence.
- Limitless- Wes has never known his limits. He just doesn't understand when to stop sometimes. Talking for instance. To him, he has no limits, no stopping point. He just can't stop. He's always had a keep moving philosophy. He can't understand that there's just some things he can't do.
- Rambles-When he gets nervous he rambles. He doesn't know when to stop talking sometimes. This bad trait was inheirited by his mother. Goes along with the Limitless.
- Agressive- You make him mad he's going to challenge you to a fight. He's alway ready for a fight. This tendancy stands out from all his other traits. But, this one was learned. His father was apart of a wizardring mafia and there were a lot of fights. Plus, he had five older brothers.
- Challenge Taker- He loves-scratch that- needs a challenge. This gets him into trouble...a lot.... He's always been one to accept a dare or perform an impossible stunt, no matter how dangerous or stupid. He craves laughs and approval of people. He will never back down from a challenge.
- Hopeless Romantic-He loves a good romatic story. He's a softy sometimes. He likes getting caught up in match making and would love a perfect little romance. This is a secret though, it damages his male pride.
- Can't Keep Hidden- He could not hide to save his life. This had always been a problem. One, he's huge. Two, he's always talking. Three, he's drawn to people. It's hard for him, despite what he is, to slunk into the shadows and live a lonely life.
- A good fight
- Sports of any kind
- A challenge
- A good love story
- Squirrels, they're hard to catch
- An old man's story
- A nice rain
- The slimming effect of a purple striped shirt
- Muggles and their ways
- White sweat suits
- Wearing a tux
- Aviator sunglasses
- Big cats
- That people think he's a monster
- The smell of fruity perfumes
- Girls with a lot of make-up
- People not living up to their promises
- What he did to that girl
- Not being able to go to the beach
- Stuff made of porcelen
- Rap music
- Covens- The people there aren't as understanding
- Reality TV shows
- Little rich twerps and their upturned noses
- Sylvie Snape
- Little Cats
- Hide and Seek
- New fangled contraptions that challenge his intellegence
- He sucked a woman dry.
- Uses old thirties slang often.
- Tapping a pencil or something on his desk when he's thinking.
- Taps his hands on anything like he's playing a drum. He doesn't even realize he's doing it sometimes.
- Opening a Wizardring daycare. He loves kids and that would be his ideal job.
- Losing control
- Being an outcast
- Being thought of as a monster
- Bees. Bad childhood experience. Don't ask.
- German Sheperd, because like Wes they are loyal and protective of their loved ones. They're also very great with kids and are playful.
- An image of himself standing in front of him in full vampire form. He fears himself.
- Pine Trees
- The characteristics he looks for in a woman is someone who is sweet and understanding. Someone who he could see himself with for years, or even eternity for that matter if he could bring himself to turn her. Someone who knows pain and someone that can help make him better and he can help make them better.
don't lose my picture ;; you'll need it again next time i know
- Kellan Lutz
- It depends on what time of day it is and often what he's feeling. Usually when he's calm and during the day they are blue. At night and when angry or lustful they will turn to a near white gray.
HAIR COLOR, STYLE
- Dark brown, buzzed off.
- Pale. After he's fed it has a light peach tone to it, but usually pale. His skin will look like he's got a sunburn if he's healing from being burned.
WEIGHT, HEIGHT, BUILD
- 202 lbs, 6'4, Tall, muscular, somewhat intimidating in pure stature, built
- Usually, he is all sporty. He likes wearing sweat suits. He loves jeans and hoodies. His favorite color is white and he wears it often. Most of the time, he looks like he's on his way to a basketball game. Comepletely down to the shoes. Some Air Jordans he picked up on a trip to America.
He also likes the ole' 1930s look. He likes feeling at home, even though he's sticking out. When dressed like this, he has a crisp white button up shirt under a brown tweed vest, brown slacks, and brown shoes.
VOICE, LANGUAGE, ACCENT
- Wes used to have a really big highland accent, but he lost his accent on an extended stay in America. There his booming voice picked up a barely there southern accent. He often drops his g's. Some say he sounds like an ole mobster. His voice is pretty bass and has a loud natural volume. The boy can barely whisper. His voice is amazingly clear, despite the g dropping and the slang it is loaded with.
SCARS, TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- As expected, Wes has a cresent shaped scar. It is located on his shoulder very close to his neck. The scar is a small cresent made by the vampire Sylvania Snape (Paternal Aunt to Severus Snape, and Tobias Snape's murderer), a well known murderer at the time. It stands out against his skin when he has his shirt off.
- All those of a vampire-
Pale Skin- Though every time he feeds his skin will take on a peach tone for about a day afterwards.
Unique eyes- If he's a nice peach color, you can always tell he's a vampire by looking at his eyes. As he gets hungrier his eyes will fade in color. They'll start at icy blue and as he gets hungrier they will lose color until they are a murky gray and white mixture. They will turn this white color when he's angry, in the dark, or feeling a little lusty.
His eyes are not unique amongst his kind. All vampires have eyes like this though they don't all start out as blue.
Slight allergic reaction to the sun- When Wes is in the sunlight, his skin will turn deep red, then yellow, then it will turn black and start peeling away. After he gets out of the sun and starts healing he looks like he's got a really bad sunburn for a couple of days following. Eventually, his skin will turn back to pale white.
Toothy smile- His fangs aren't really noticable. They look like any other person's front canines, they extend slightly when we he feeds or again feeling a little frisky.
He skin is cold. He calls himself the human cold compress sometimes.
we stood like statues at the gate[/B][/COLOR][/size]
- Velma Arlene Macalleistor Borgin, 68 at death, a stay at home mother, deceased.
- Atticus Simon Borgin, 89 at death, a mobster and co-founder of Borgin & Burkes, deceased.
- William Gregory Borgin, 27 at death supposedly, went missing while exploring, deceased supposedly
Wayne George Borgin,87 at death, criminal, holding down a cell in Azkaban, deceased
Waylon Glenn Borgin, 35 at death, auror,deceased
Walter Guy Borgin,94 at death, wizardring carpenter, deceased
Willard Gordon Borgin, 78 at death, wand maker, deceased
Wilma Arlene Borgin McAllen, 69 at death, helped run Borgin & Burkes, Twin to William, deceased
Winifred Anna Borgin Castor,87 at death, Stay at home mother, deceased
Willa Alice Borgin Yaxley, 85 at death,Started first Women's Quidditch League,Twin to Waylon, deceased
Wilda Agnes Borgin ,97 at death, Owned an Academy for Muggle Girls, Twin to Walter, deceased
Willene Alma Borgin Slator, 27 at death, Nurse at St.Mungo's, deceased
Winona Ada Borgin Burke, 92 at death, Stay at home Mother, Twin to Wesley,deceased
Mary Arlene Donald MacAlleistor, 59 at death, stay at home mother, deceased.
George Clarence MacAlleistor, 88 at death, wandmaker, deceased
Helen Elizabeth Wallace Borgin, 75 at death, stay at home mother, deceased
Charles Joseph Borgin, 63 at death, Ministry Worker, deceased.
AUNTS AND UNCLES
William Arthur MacAlleistor, 88 at death, Farmer, deceased
Grace Caroline Banner MacAlleistor, 87 at death, Mother, deceased
Clarence David MacAlleistor, 67 at death, Brewer, deceased.
Carla Hazel Kelly MacAlleistor, 68 at death, Brewer/Mother, deceased.
Angus Alfred MacAlleistor, 65 at death, Brewer, deceased.
Nellie Laura Kennedy MacAlleistor, 72 at death, Brewer/Mother, deceased.
Vesta Pearl MacAlleistor MacDougel, 38 at death, stay at home mother, twin to Velma Borgin, deceased.
Samuel Ernest MacDougel, 68 at death, dragon tamer, deceased
Ralph Andrew Borgin, 26 at death, Mobster, deceased
Ester Agnes Blunt Borgin, 25 at death, wife/mother, deceased
Carl Paul Borgin, 12 at death, no occupation, deceased
Ralph and Ester Borgin:
Dorothy Frances Borgin, 32 at death, Photographer, , deceased
Vesta and Samuel MacDougel:
Virginia Florence MacDougel, 69 at death, wife/mother, deceased.
Mary Louise MacDougel, 87 at death, wife/mother, deceased.
Albert David MacDougel, 56 at death, dragon tamer, deceased.
William and Grace MacAlleistor:
Anthony Albert MacAlleistor, 63 at death, Farmer, deceased.
Leonard Calvin MacAlleistor, 75 at death, squib/Lawyer, deceased.
Clarence and Carla MacAlleistor:
Lorraine Audrey MacAlleistor, dead at birth, deceased.
Nancy Joan MacAlleistor Martin, 69 at death, Professor at Hogwarts.
Lawrence Alvin MacAlleistor, 74 at death, Brewer, deceased
Angus and Nellie MacAlleistor:
Melvin Joe MacAlleistor, 98 at death, Brewer, deceased
Marvin John MacAlleistor, 99 at death, Caretaker at Durmstrang, deceased
- the Burkes
an ending no one's ever heard
PERSONS OF IMPORTANCE
- Sylvania Snape- the one who turned him
His mother, Wes has always been closest to his mother. She taught him everything he needed to know about the world, helped him with his homework, sent him letters every week, and protected him from his Slytherin father. Wes wasn't the ideal son for his father, but he was the apple of his mother's eye.
- Lived closest to Glasglow
- Hogwarts during his final school year and the Rookwood Manor when on breaks.
- Upper class
- Dear Headmistress McGonogall,
- the quality or state of existence
- The qualities that constitue an existing thing.
- A living thing.
How's it been? Been a long time, ain't it, sugar? Any chance I could still get you to help me with that Transfiguration homework? You were always- okay, apparently the friendly greeting isn't working for old Sylvania Snape behind me.
She's really mean. One of the reasons I want to get away. Yes, I am writing this down, Sylvie. So, stop reading over my shoulder.
Anyway, she wants me to write my whole history out for you because she thinks you don't know who I am or my whole family or that I'm a pretty good guy if Sylvie would quit hitting me. No wonder she can't find a mate. She hits pretty hard.
Whoops....that made her mad...now's she's going to get more paper so I can fix this. Like I will. You know me, I never try to go back.
Anyway, here it is. Wes Borgin unveiled. This really isn't for you this if for a biography book they'll do on me when I get in. I'll get to my endearments towards you later. And, yeah, I know I'm cocky and arrogant. Thanks for the reminder:
I was born the twelfth child of Velma and Atticus Borgin. My sister Winona was four minutes ahead of me, like she would be in everything else in our lives. But, anyway, it wasn't easy being twelfth and final. I had five older brothers and six older sisters. Lemme tell you, that's pretty interesting.
Like most speculation, our sleeping arrangements weren't that great. For the first two years of our life, Winona and I slept in the same bed as our parents. But eventually, after I was four I made the transition to sharing with Willard and Walt and that was where I stayed until those two started going to Hogwarts. That took forever. Lemme tell you. But, I didn't mind.
I was rather attatched to my older siblings actually. They were great. It was never a dull moment with twelve talkative and stubborn Borgins at one dinner table.
To occupy myself while Pop and the bros went to work during the summer, I started kicking balls around and pretending I was a pirate or something. Anything to stay active, which mostly resulted in running far far away from tea parties. I'm a pretty classy guy, but I ain't that classy. I was always exercising and trying to build myself up to look strong and big like my older brothers. I always wanted to tag around with them, but was never allowed. Sometimes I would ride brooms (though I wasn't supposed to unless Pop or William was watchin' me), but I never got to play in family Quidditch games. I was always to young and stupid. I'll admit. I wasn't the most intellegent kid in the world either.
By the time I was six, I got to go with Pop and run errands for him and the other drug dealers and bootleggers running wizard liquor for muggles. That was a big step in my family. I mean it was huge. And, as I learned, it wasn't for the money (which was a lot) but for the thrill of the run. There were countless of times ole Pop almost got taken off in the paddy-wagon strait to Azkaban numerous of times. But, he didn't, so that was that.
In 1932, my dad made Borgin a household name after the Ilfracombe Incident much to the dismay of the rest of his gang. It was really cool at the time though. Whole family-well all the wand wielders of the family- fighting that huge dragon.
After that, they proceeded to kick him out, and he went into business for himself, building a wizadring speakeasy that took off as one of the biggest secret establishments of the time. I got to be a waiter. It eventually turned into Borgin and Burkes.
Winona and I started Hogwarts in 1935, which was an interesting year for the Muggles to say the least. But, anyway, you know how first year goes. I had most of my classes down. Charms was a good class for me and so was flying. They were the only classes I ever made Os in.
During the summers, I shot up like a weed. I was a bookie by the time I was thirteen. I was the same size as William. It was fun running around and demanding money. At the time it made me feel like a top notch gangster, if you know what I mean. Though I never was. Sometimes the big guys fought back and I'd come home with black eyes and missing teeth and broken bones, but I always got the money. Which was great in my old man's eyes. You know I never stop when I've been told to do something.
My third through fifth years were great. I made a lot of friends and nobody messed with me (by fifth year I was already 6' and stronger than most of the guys in my grade). The only thing I really had to live up to was my sisters' advanced scores, but I wasn't too worried about that. The boys in my family are supposed to be flat tires anyway, if you know what I mean.
An important year for me was 1942. Even though it was during the war and we weren't supposed to be outside for our own protection and a coven of vamps was supposed to be moving through the Forrest, me and a couple of darbs and dames started out for the shrieking shack through the woods. Even though speakeasies were outdated by then, we still liked to use that for some bathtub gin and good firewhiskey.
Well, as you can probably guess, we invariably found that coven. Ain't that great, Minny? Anyway, that's how me an Ole Sylvie Snape met (I'd been in first year when she was in seventh. She had once sent my little eleven year old ticker ticking. Nothing compared to you though). She left me a nice little scar to keep me around. But, the only thing I could remember was my legs being broken and feeling like I'd been thrown on the fire like a log. (Plus, it was in June. ) I don't know how long I was there, but I came to find out I was the only one to survive this attack.
Life as a newborn wasn't that great. Sylvie and the guys came back to drag me away from the school, though it was empty by then. They were heading up North a ways. I had no choice but to follow them. What else could I do? Couldn't go home. Not knowing that the first smell of human was going to set me off.
They wouldn't let me go back to Hogwarts after the attack. Sylvie tried to get me in. But, they were scared. By '43 that little punk Riddle had set a basilisk out on everyone, though no one knew it was him I think. That made Sylvie angry. She said she wouldn't have anything to do with Tom Riddle and neither would I.
Sylvie regulated our diet. She used to keep me at a point where I was almost dead so she could get me from place to place. She decided if Hogwarts couldn't use me she was going to find a place for me in her small coven. Plus, dark times were coming. Lawliet, a vamp with us, would go out and kill a couple of people, draining one of them for me and giving it to me in small doses so I wouldn't get strong and run off. They would leave me in our little hideaway all night. I was barely able to move around. But, I did what I could. I had a plan to escape.
This plan took 30 years. I had to be in control. After a while, I was. By 1972, I was ready. I was fed up with being an almost vegetable.
Rats and other little animals would come into the shelter we had. I had a trap for 'em set up. I was going to get what I could that week and feed on them all while Sylvie and Lawl were out.
So, after that little meal I took off and drained two deers in the woods outside. Those guys were quick but I was running on pure adrenaline. I'd never felt such a burning need before. I don't know how I could describe it to you, Min. It was like I wouldn't be able to go on if I didn't fulfill it. I just knew I had to catch my prey. It was survival of the fitest. The thrill of the hunt. What else could you possibly call it? I had to stand along time to regain control, but I did it. I found that my eyesight was better and that my reflexes were quicker than I could have ever imagined. Though, I wasn't super fast like you've probably heard. My muscles were great now that everything was pure muscle and I didn't have any body fat. But, I'm not superman. Save all that other stuff you've heard for the comic books.
I kept running. We were in the highlands of Scotland already, I just had to keep running. I knew eventually I would hit coast. Though, it was so hot. I could just tell it was unseasonably hot that summer. All the smells of the forest were heightened. I could smell the blood of the smallest fly like it was stuck up my nose or something. That's when I smelt it.
I can't describe what blood lust is. It's just so powerful, inconceivably so. It is a strive for life. Without it, we are just corpses, murdered before we can fix our lives.
Instinct took over as I switched my course. Best I could tell I was heading east towards Ireland then all of the sudden I was heading North. Actually, I didn't really care where I was heading. I just followed my nose. I was a frenzied mess. I knocked down anything in my way until I finally reached a clearing. Down in a valley there was a small cottage. I was down there in an instant. The scent was so strong. Iron and dewey grass and so salty. Two steps and I was through the door.
I was on her before she could utter a cry. Her skin was soft and easy to break through, especially on her neck. The taste was madenning. She didn't stand a chance. I didn't stop until there was no blood left in her body.
Afterwards, I stood and looked at her somewhat serene expression. This puzzled me most about her. She didn't looked scared or shocked, just relieved. She was so beautiful. Her deep brown eyes went on forever and she had nice curly brown hair that hung to her waste. Her skin was smoothe without a flaw. I couldn't fathom why she was so far out here by herself.
A couple of days passed. I hadn't moved. I was so sick with myself for taking the prettiest girl in the world's life. I had never killed anyone before and I had to ask myself why her? She didn't deserve death. No one deserved to die. Especially not like I had. Faintly, another woman came to the door, entering like it was nothing. I had made an escape out the window. But, I stayed beside the house. I heard the elderly woman's shrill cry of agony loud and clear, "CHRITINA"
After that, Sylvie found me. She said the husband was coming, that he'd been gone on a hunting trip for days and that the old woman was a neighbor. I wouldn't be able to go on without knowing how many lives I hurt. I went with Sylvie. I couldn't let myself ever be alone again. I wouldn't be able to stop myself if we were alone.
For some of my kind, drinking blood is a way to show that wou're the ultimate being. They beileive it proves to the world that they're above everyone else. They are just hiding the fact that they just wanted to be noticed.
In conclusion, Minnie. I would really really like to finish Hogwarts so I could teach. You know me and kids. We're like meat and pies.
The world of magic pushes us away like we are nothing. To the ministry, we are unfeeling creatures fit for nothing more but a textbook.
Beings. That's apparently what we are, but most of us are so much more than that. We have hopes and dreams and wishes. We want love and security and a place to go home to every night. But, alas, we are just beings.
But, I looked up the muggle definition of the word being and got three responses. (Please don't fall over from shock if you haven't already. I'm really trying hard here.):
To me, if that is what I'm classified as, then they should treat me that way. The only differences between me and you are that I'm forced to have a different diet, I have better reflexes (face it, Min, I always did), my eyes change color, better hearing, extendable canines, I live longer, and I'm allegeric to the sun.
I'm willing to try Hogwarts again so that when I walk out on the street I get a "Hey, Wes." and not hear "Honey, stay away from that man." You gotta know how that hurts, Min. I have a name and people don't know it. The only name out of our coven anybody knows is Sylvie's and that's because she was Snape's aunt or something. She's not a great killer or anything like that. But, I have a name too and I would like a tiny "Hey, Wes." every now and then. That too much to ask, Min.
When we are changed, we bring our strongest trait with us. Miraculously, I brought my magic, though I thought it was my strength. I'm the only one of my kind that I know of that can still use my wand. ( I discovered this power while randomly shouting curses at Sylvie with my wand while I thought it was useless)
So, please, Minnie. Don't let me down. You've always been my best girl. My people are outsiders. I like people, Minerva McGonogall, and I want people to like me. I'm really a regular guy when you get right down to it. A regular guy with a strange diet. I didn't choose this life, it chose me. Now, I want to make the better of it. Especially if there are more like me who still have magic. You gotta know how living as a social pariah to a talker like me hurts.
And I know you're not an Ambercrombie.
I'll be seein' ya,
P.S.- I love being able to use 30s slang again. It's the bee's knees, dollface.
P.S.S- You've gotta get me away from Sylvie. All she talks about is how her nephew would've been a better vamp. Even if he was a halfie through her useless brother. Called him Sevvie.
P.S.S.S.-I've got a place to stay during breaks. You know Gremmy Rookwood. She and Sylvie talked it out and I can stay there.
this stage of oblivion I find comfortable[/COLOR][/B]
- To the students that don't know him, he is a social paria. They avoid him at all costs, even changing their route. He's not well recieved for what he is. This tends to happen with the first year boys that think he's going to beat them up. He really is a big hit with the ladies. Always has been.
But, he's a loyal friend to those he does gain. You really have to know him and be brave enough to talk to him. But, afterwards he's pretty much friends with everybody.
The teachers are hesitant when it comes to Wes. They are uncertain how having a vampire in the school is going to work and if they're going to be safe. Even though he's coming in after the year is half-way over.
He beleives in throwing out rumors and giving people a clean slate when he becomes friends with them. He doesn't care about your past or what your stupid nickname is. He cares about who you are.
- Order of the Phoniex
COURSES AND GRADES
- Charms :: O
- Defence Against the Dark Arts :: A
- Arithmancy:: A
- Flying:: O
- Potions :: A
- Ancient Ruins:: P
FAVORITE CLASS, WHY?
- Flying. It's outdoors and its a challenge. A combination of two of his favorite things.
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS, WHY?
- Ancient Ruins! He despises this boring class and often gets in trouble for talking, passing notes, or fidgeting. He just can't get into the material.
O.W.L AND N.E.W.T SCORES
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Defence Against the Dark Arts- A
History of Magic- P
Hasn't taken his N.E.W.T.S yet.
THOUGHTS ON GRADES
- "I think I did pretty well considerin' it's me. I don't really obsess over grades. They're just letters after all. I mean, if I get one lowsy Poor, it's not going to be the end of the universe. Long as I passed, I'm good."
the moment you said goodbye
- Sabbath Shacklock, Norma J. Black, Livinia Lange, Drew Longhorn
HOW YOU FOUND US
WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT US
- You guys are the greatest people in the world!
WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT US
- Anyone is accepted.
- Cha! Done baby! Whoo! *characters look at me like I'm crazy*