New Character for Jacob- WIP Mar 31, 2009 1:43:54 GMT -5
Post by Valencia Scamander on Mar 31, 2009 1:43:54 GMT -5
L U C A S[/color]
ministry of magic
ministry of magic
age twenty one blood pure
alliance heirs of voldemort[/center]
I, Lucas Oliver Cripps, confirm that the above information is true. I claim that I am a heterosexual male. I confirm that I am a practicing nihilist and that the current wand on display, 9 1/4 inches, Yew with Augurey tail feather, is mine, and if asked, I can present evidence of my human status. I currently do owna turtle and my patronus is best defined as a a chameleon
- The color forest green (His slytherin upbringing and his natural love of dark colors)
- Old furniture (40 years or older)
- Nietzsche (He's a Nihilist, what do you think?)
- His turtle, Mr. Checkerbox (Self-explanatory; besides, he's cute, even though Lucas would never admit to that as a reason)
- The smell of old paper (Loved the library, both at his family's mansion and at Hogwarts)
- Small animals (Much more manageable, and generally calmer, than the large variety)
- History (particularly his family's)
- Junk food (guilty pleasure)
- Shakefire (secret love)
- Cleanliness (Part of his neat freak personality)
- Jogging (Physical activity that requires very little effort and no balls thrown at him)
- Large houses (He fell down the stairs as a kid, and is the opposite of claustrophobe
- Needles (Irrational from childhood)
- Kant (He says he uses God as an explanation for everything)
- French Food ("they eat snails, perhaps the most disgusting animal on earth!")
- Cats (Fear of cat scratch fever)
- Hyperactive people (They irritate him and cause a mess)
- Graffiti (Why tarnish something beautiful?_
- Indian food(irrational fear; got food poisoning when he was five)
- Traveling by anything but magical means(motion sickness)
- Paperwork (least entertaining part of job)
- Crowds (he's shy and doesn't like people bumping into him)
- Fragile Temperment
- Questions Authority(doesn't confront)
- Louis Garell
HAIR COLOR AND STYLE
- Very dark brown/black
- Not styling, excuse is "bedhead is in."
- Extremely pale
WEIGHT, HEIGHT, BUILD
- A skinny average build
- Works out-necessary for job, jogs a lot. Not a hobby.
- Mix of Muggle and wizard clothes
- Ties and sweaters
- Black skinny jeans
- Dislikes cold weather; thus always wears thick clothing
- Ridiculously long scarf- trademark
- "gloomy" "simplistic"
- dark colors
VOICE, LANGUAGE, ACCENT
- Ian Curtis-Esque.
- British Accent, Upper class.
- Also speaks German.
- No tattoos or piercings- fear of needles.
- Has gash on his knee, crestent shaped(ends pointing up to face) scar from when he fell downstairs.
- Burn mark on left sholder, very large, not severe, slight dicoloration. Got on first auror assignment
- Anya Tenenbaum, Forty-Nine, Socialite
- Thomas Cripps, fifty-two, Ambassador to Germany for Ministry.
- --- Cripps, aged 21, ---
AUNTS AND UNCLES
- Fredrick Tenenbaum, Fifty-Three, Banker
Nina Tenenbaum, Fifty-two, House Wife.
Wilhelm Tenenbaum, Forty-five, adventurer
--- --- Tenenbaum, Twenty-three
--- --- Tenenbaum, Nineteen.
- Collin Creevey, aged 22, Baker- Frenemies
Sofia Flint, aged twenty one- Fuck buddy
Irene Douglass, aged twenty, Annoyance/Secret Friends.
Marcella Lestrange, Forty-Seven, Idol.
- British, duel citizenship with Germany
- A mansion overlooking Tottington, Manchester.
- London Flat
- Upper-class, family slowly going bankrupt.
- Born July 26th, 2005, to Thomas and Anya Cripps.
I, Jacob, lord and master of the shadowdark, promise and swear that the above application is of my own creation. I claim that I am a male living in the mountian timezone. After finding this site through the original/Zee, I promise to try and be the best member I can be by following all of the rules that have been set for me as an exceptional member of WITH STREAKS OF BLOODY RED.